LAST UPDATED: 2/17/21
First, we’d like to thank you for everything you have done these last ten months to protect yourselves during the pandemic. Your vigilance in following our safety protocols, wearing masks properly, and staying socially distant is the best way to keep each other safe. Our top priority is always Associate and customer safety as COVID continues to be a challenge for our communities.
Vaccine administration is underway and we’re committed to keeping you updated on how Village is working with our national, state and local leaders to administer vaccines and how it impacts you, and in particular when vaccinations may be available to our Village family.
Village operates in NJ, NY, MD, and PA, and each state has its own set of eligibility requirements called “phases”. Each state’s phases are different and may change at different times. Please see the below summary to see who is currently eligible in each state and what steps you can take now to get vaccinated.
- Detailed eligibility guide: covid19.nj.gov/pages/vaccine
- Register for a vaccine appointment: covidvaccine.nj.gov
- Detailed eligibility guide: covid19vaccine.health.ny.gov/phased-distribution-vaccine#phase-1a—phase-1b
- Register for a vaccine appointment: forms.ny.gov/s3/vaccine
- Find the nearest vaccination location: vaccinefinder.nyc.gov/
- Detailed eligibility guide: www.health.pa.gov/topics/disease/coronavirus/Pages/Vaccine.aspx
- Register for a vaccine appointment: www.pa.gov/guides/get-vaccinated/
- Detailed eligibility guide: coronavirus.maryland.gov/pages/vaccine
- Register for a vaccine appointment: www.marylandvax.org/
We are working hard to get you details on when, how, and where we can get vaccines to our Associates, but this chart outlines actions you can take right now.
The best way to receive quick updates about our vaccine effort is through the text system. If you’re not enrolled, you can text your employee ID or badge number to (844) 551-7799 to register.
PLEASE DO NOT contact your ShopRite Pharmacy or Pharmacy Director David Lee, as they are working around the clock to manage our vaccination program and will not be able to answer individual questions. Instead, there is a dedicated email address for vaccine-related Associate questions to make it easier for our teams to answer you quickly:
Last but not least, we would like to give a heartfelt “thank you” to all of our dedicated pharmacy teams and our stores for supporting our vaccine effort. You are truly providing an essential service to our communities, living our vision of Helping Families Live Better, and there is no doubt that you are saving countless lives.
We thank you for your patience while our teams work around the clock to get this done. We will continue to provide updates as the situation changes, and again, the text system is the best way to receive this info first. In the meantime, you can keep COVID-19 at bay by wearing masks properly, washing your hands, and staying six feet apart! BE SAFE, BE SMART & BE KIND!
Please bookmark this article as we will update with new information as the situation changes.